Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 29, 2011

Max Phase Day 7 ...

Day 7 was yesterday, and I must say ... not a good weekend LOL any weight loss that I had over the week, I ruined this weekend! The stress that I incurred lead to wine consumption which lead to not caring as much about my caloric intake :-/ bad, bad Nina!! BUT today is a new day, and a new start! Here is a recap from yesterday ...





Not doing too shabby, even with absolutely no weight loss as of this morning. I am thinking about weighing in again on Wednesday ... we shall see!!

Yesterday morning started out good. I had my Spark, and my vitamins, and my meal replacement shake. Even had only 1/2 a roma tomato for snack. Lunch I was at a loss ... so I dug around my fridge and came up with this ...

I sauteed a small onion, 1/2 a red bell pepper, 6 green olives, and about 1/2 a cup of sliced cucumber and then scrambled it all in to two eggs. Protein and vegetables :) and guess what ... IT WAS YUMMY!!!

Then my husband got a call to a friends house to help them clean their clams. Offered him some in exchange for his labor. So he went ... after he got home, bringing home about 6 pounds of fresh razor clams, we hit the beach!! And I must say, that my body doesn't look to bad to me :)

It feels good to see myself and be okay with what I see. My downfall though, was dinner :-/


 FRIED razor clams and FRIED home fries. OMGoodness *drool* ... and totally over ate!!!!!!! And then instead of putting the stuff away in the fridge, it was left in bowls on the counter :O which meant mindless nibbling :-/ This morning, I must say, that I don't feel too shabby :-/ all that grease is REALLY weighing me down!!! At lunch today I am WALKING to the tanning beds, and then tanning :), and then WALKING back to work. Not sure what I'm going to do about lunch today, I could swing by McD's on my way back and grab a chicken salad (protein and veggies, right?) ... We shall see!!

I need to start incorporating more exercise in to my routine. I need an exercise bike!!!!!!! Anybody? Nobody? :-/ Better keep looking, then!

Anyways ... I am out! Gotta get my butt to the grind stone...

KEEP THINKING SKINNY my partner's in health!! See ya on the flip side of skinny ~NiCo

BTW like my FB page AdvoCare Independent Distributor, Nina Coffey!! As soon as it gets to 25 likes I am having a drawing for a FREE BOX of Spark of your flavor choice!! I will keep you up to date on the products, what they are all about, and will answer any questions you might have!! SHARE MY PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment