Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 15, 2011

DAY 3: SUCCESS!!!

Things are going so well they seem! I know that AdvoCare isn't about calories, but yesterday I consumed 1,547 calories and then walked off 149 calories before bed :) I am doing "okay" without night time snacking. The boy child brought home popcorn from the movie theater that is STILL in my house :-/ so I think I had about 3 cups of that total (oil-popped at about 55 calories per cup). Not too shabby :) though I SHOULD be staying away from these "white foods". And my other faux pas was having potatoes with my roast :-O It wasn't my fault though!!! We cut the potatoes so small when we set up the roast that they just kind of so perfectly mixed with the carrots and broccoli ... I had NO choice BUT to eat the potatoes! BUT I didn't eat much .. I only had about 1/2 a cup of the steamed veggies TOTAL. With gravy :-/ BUT that is all included in my calorie count :) The issue that I find myself running in to is remember to take the Omega-plex before dinner. That is such a GO GO GO time of day with the kids, and the making of the dinner, and the running around like a chicken with my head cut off, that I sit down for dinner, take the first bite and go "dammit!!!" But I read the omega-plex bottle, and it says to take two twice daily preferably with food, so I think taking my 6 sometime in the middle of my dinner is okay ... though tonight my goal is to take it BEFORE dinner!

Yesterday lunch was OMGoodness SO YUMMY!! I over spiced it though :-/ but it was delicious! 
I sauteed up 1/2 a red bell pepper, 1/2 a medium sized roma tomato, and about 1/4 pound of lean thin cut beef. I did the same for my husband, expect I didn't put in the bell pepper, and I used a whole tomato. I sprinkled on some cajun spice and some crushed red pepper (which is stronger than I thought it was!)
 I had all of this over black beans, my complex carb. Somewhat high in calories, but that is okay. I need to remind myself from time to time that I NEED to eat calories ... duh Nina!!

 I had it, of course, with a bottle of water (I have been drinking a gallon a day like a breeze!!) On my husband's, I shredded up about 1 ounce of swiss cheese. 

And then I enjoyed my spicy Cowboy lunch on the back deck in the sunshine :) Oh it was OH SO GOOD!! I am actually EXCITED to get it again in the coming week! :-D

Weighing myself ... a whole other story! I have one week from this AM until I can step on that damn scale. My husband put it "UP" But I can still see it 8-| and I want to climb up there and get it!! But I haven't ... yet *bows head in shame* All I want to know is if my attempt here is worth it. If it is successful and I am losing weight?! BUT I suppose it's not even really that ... the whole losing weight thing. I am sleeping better. I am capable of getting out of bed in the morning without dragging ass! At the end of the day I still have energy to do the things that I need to do. This is really what it is about, is feeling healthy. Which, at this point, I'm getting there :)

Breakfast this AM I have four clementines (mmmmm *drool*) and 10 strawberries to eat. I have my spark mixed with my emergen-c. Snack is 3 oz of left over roast from last night and 1/2 a canteloupe :) Lunch today ... I am going to swing by and buy some tomatoes before heading home and I'm going to stuff some tomatoes again. Snack is going to be sliced cucumber. Dinner tonight is pork ribs with veggies. And night time snack is probably more clementines. MY GOAL is to avoid that damn popcorn (hopefully Grandma will feed it to the kids during the day). Oh, and we're going to the movies tonight TRANSFORMER'S 3 but we are not eating while we are there :) we can't afford it anyways LOL

so yeah ... everybody have a good day. I'm gonna keep on keeping on, and I'll see you all on the flip side of skinny ;-)

NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment