Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Middle of the Road: Days 5 and 6

Holy CRAP! Is today REALLY day #7?! I start back up on the Fiber Drinks in the AM (and, kind of weird, I'm looking forward to them ... for reals?! what is WRONG with me?! lol) 

So I am beginning to have "issues" ... like I always do. I'm not even tracking my weight progress at this time, yet I am fearful that I am not going to lose weight, or the weight that I lose isn't going to satisfy me. When people are coming in after the 10 day cleanse noting 9 pound losses, I'm fearful mine will only be 2. *rolls eyes* augh! I am still battling the scale, though I know that that number shouldn't matter to me :-/ it does!! I will keep on it, because I FEEL GREAT! I feel SO GREAT only a week in to the 24 day challenge, that I am actually a distributor now :O

For reals :) I have a facebook page called "AdvoCare Independent Distributor, Nina Coffey" that you can "like" if you would like! I have a web site at http://www.advocare.com/11087959 where you can do some shopping. BUT I recommend that you browse the products on the website and then give me a call, an e-mail, or a facebook message, because I am offering 10% off AND free shipping to all NEW CUSTOMERS! ;-) something to think about!

I have found that while I am going through this diet that I am so full!!!!!!!! I find myself munching on fruit or veggies constantly, so my goal today is to eat my meal or snack in 20 minutes and then stop until next meal or snack. breakfast was at 8am (banana and a clementine with my spark), snack is at 11 and I am having 2 hard boiled eggs and about 4oz of raw baby carrots. lunch is at 1, next snack at 3, dinner at 6, and then night time snack between 9 and 10 if I even feel like it. I have been tracking my calories, and I have been between just under 1,200 calories and 1,800 calories a day. If this doesn't help, my caloric intake should at least be aiding my weight loss! I NEED to get in to more intentional physical activity. Chasing the kids around, doing chores, and all that jazz is great and all, but I need to set aside that time for exercise. 

Anyways :) I wasn't on yesterday, so I have pictures to catch up on....

Pics from day 5 ...


Okay and from yesterday here are some more pics of me :)




The jeans that I was wearing yesterday were a size 32 ... and they were too big! I had to wear a belt! I could have worn a 31 comfortably, and could have "fit" in to a 30 if I wanted to!! that is about a 10/12 right there :D sure as hell beats my old 12/14, huh???? I have also been tanning on the package that miss Kayla got for me :) fried myself yesterday, so no tanning for me today :-/ will go again tomorrow and back down to 6 minutes (damn fair skin). I went to get my hair trimmed, and was talked in to "glazing" it too, so my hair has a cinnamon caramel glaze on it as well :) my hair feels better, I am tanning my skin, working on losing weight, and all around bettering my health! I am sleeping better at night, and feeling more energy in the morning (even getting up earlier!) ... wow! these changes are AMAZING and in a short short short 7 days!!!! 

My 14 day Max Phase starts on Monday. I have to admit, that I am NOT looking forward to the handfuls of pills that I am going to have to take! :-/ I will have to utilize my alarms on my iPhone so that I can keep track of when to take them. I am thankful it's ONLY for two weeks! Over that two weeks I will weigh myself the Monday that I start (right after the 10 day challenge) and then the next monday, one week in, and then the following monday, at the end of the 24 day challenge. I am HOPING to lose between 10 and 15 pounds in the 24 days. I am taking it pretty easy on my body with exercise during the 10 day cleanse as I'm not consuming very many calories and would HAVE to put my body in to starvation mode! but when I start the 14 day Max Phase I will incorporate a minimum 20 minutes of high intensity cardio 3 days a week and get in some calisthetics a few days a week (crunches, primarily, perhaps some weights for my arms).

Well ... Hmmm! I will be posting more here soon about the products that I will be selling as I learn more about them. Until then ... Imma get my fanny in gear :)

See you on the flip side of skinny,

:)NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment