Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 1: Before the 24 Day Challenge

Date:          Friday, 5 August, 2011
Weather:     Some Sunshine (46 degrees at 8:30am)
Weight:       200 pounds (YIKES!)

Today is DAY ONE (again) of getting myself on track! Next week I am ordering the Advocare 24 Day Challenge, but until then, I still need to make changes. Here are my BABY STEPS:

** Eat Breakfast (this morning I had 2 hard boiled eggs and a banana)
** Drink More Water (I will grab my water bottle and fill it right now ... well, I thought I had one in my truck, but I don't, so I am heating up water for some Bonker's Super Skinny tea instead)
** Get Moving (I want to become more active in the Homer Weight Supports group on my FaceBook page)
** KEEP THIS BLOG is a big one for me, because it holds me personally accountable for my actions!
I have received some great recipe ideas for quick healthy lunches (Thank you Miss Joy) and I am looking forward to getting my Advocare 24 Day Challenge (Thank you Miss Joy for ordering for me and Miss Teryn for telling me about it). I will keep up on this blog daily (for the most part) and will clue you in to what I am doing and how it is going :)

See ya on the flip side!!
NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment