Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Already DAY 5?!?!

So I just realized that today is already day 5. At the end of today I am 1/2 way done :-O when did THIS happen?! I have to say, that I am thoroughly enjoying this!!! The fresh fruit, the lean meats, the complex carbs, the Sparks ;-) This is all so yummy and good. I feel so freaking fantastic, I have energy until I decide to go to bed (no falling asleep on my couch sitting there watching TV). 

yesterday I felt was a total fail :-/ I was going to be SO good! Have a pork spare rib and green beans for dinner after having a PERFECT breakfast and a DELICIOUS lunch
I took a can of tuna, mixed it with a chopped up pickle, sprinkled a little bit of red pepper on it, hollowed out a tomato, crammed it all inside, and baked it at 350 for about 10/12 minutes :) de-flippin-licious!

I never did eat dinner because we were going to see Transformer's 3 :) oh yeah, finally!!!! I wasn't going to have ANYTHING at the theater, until my oh so wonderful husband said "well, let's get some popcorn" and the guy asked for butter, I start to say "no thank you, but can we get some yeast" as my husband says "YEAH!!" and then adds Parmesan, and a sprinkle of garlic ... I ate about 1/3 of the Large popcorn :( terrible! I felt like crap afterwards ... all bloated and icky! blech! So I got home, decided I wanted something more substantial in my tummy, so I had a tomato. Didn't want to even deal with the guilt of the calories, so I didn't log it until this morning ... surprise? I was well under my caloric intake of 1,200 calories eating the popcorn and not dinner ... oops!!!!!! I didn't eat nearly as much as I had thought I did (it just made me feel icky like I had). So YAY ME!



This was my "style" for the day :) It's making me feel good to go to my closet and pick ANY pair of pants and ANY shirt and HAVE IT FIT! Looking at myself in the mirror the BIGGEST issue is still my profile. I want that tummy flatter!!! I will get there :) Keep up on this, keep up on my cardio, and add in some strength training (boo crunches and sit ups!) and I will have the body that I like some day! I am still thinking that at 170 pounds I will be MUCH MUCH MUCH happier with myself. 

well, today is going great :) even with my popcorn faux pas, I am starting fresh. I have my Spark, I had 26 mini strawberries (fresh picked by miss Bridgette) and I have 2 cutie clementines and a fiber one bar sitting here. I ate the strawberries :P LOL I don't even know if I will get around to eating the fiber one bar (leaving that for last IF I still need food after my clemetines). Snack is 3oz of pork spare rib from dinner last night and a tomato (I cut all the fat off). BTW I need a kitchen scale ... where in this town do I get one?!

Lunch today ... not so sure?! I made my husband pulled pork bbq sandwich *drool* I'll figure out something! maybe I'll make myself that cowboy lunch from the other day ... THAT was damn good!!! Dinner tonight is more burger patties with veggies (gotta use up this food in my fridge :-/ such a small amount of food that I bought and I'm having a hard time eating it quick enough!

I'm gonna get my caboose moving and get 'er done! I'll be sure to check in again soon! (probably tonight, as school is back in session, and we all know that I love my distractions :P LOL)

see ya on the flip side of skinny pretty ladies ;-)

NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment