Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 2: Doing GREAT

So far so good :) I am a day late posting for yesterday but at least I am doing it!! :) LOL Yesterday went well, there were only two snags. 1) I forgot to take my omega-plex 30 minutes before dinner (always been bad about taking pills at certain times, oops!) and 2) Big son went to see Transformer's 3 with a friend of ours and he brought home a BIG bowl of theater popcorn (no butter or salt, but had yeast on it) and I ate about 1/4 cup of that :-/ Other than that did DAMN good! :)

This morning's fiber drink was a bit more bearable. I mixed it with 8oz of raspberry crystal light. It went down a bit easier. Breakfast was freakin' AWESOME! I had to fight my 2 year old for it :-/ lol health nut he is! Lunch was damn good too, had a left over chicken tenderloin from the night before, 3/4 cup of brown rice (i think, might have been 1/2 a cup, i don't remember now) and then a cucumber. Never did finish the cucumber, Ash helped with that too :) No pics of dinner, but I made 90% lean burger patties with tomato on top and broccoli. To help my husband, I added cheese on top of his (probably not even an ounce). I ate 3oz of burger and a cup of broccoli. It was divine :) snack before dinner was lightly steamed carrots, after dinner was ... hmmm can't remember now LOL this is where myfitnesspal.com comes in handy :) just don't feel like lookin' it up!

I hit Sally Ann's the other day, and spent a little bit of money getting myself some new clothes that fit better! I realized that my picture from day 1 was TERRIBLE partially because my bottoms didn't fit "quite right". 


Wearing clothes that fit makes a difference. My button up top is a size 18 (eek) and my bottoms are a 12 (thank you docker's favorite fit capris). I felt like I looked good, and i was comfortable all day. That matters! I even went through my closet and GOT RID of SO MUCH clothes that doesn't fit me right (the too big and the too small) just so that when I do get dressed in the AM, I'm not having that emotional struggle, ya know? That felt real good :) 


By the end of the day (in my jammies here) i realized that there is more than just my front view :-/ so figured I'd try to add in the side and back view. From behind, not so bad. Front is even pretty okay. It's my profile that I DESPISE!!!! This is where I want to see improvements. 

So I said that I wasn't going to weigh myself until the end of the 10 day cleanse. In one of my stronger moments I asked my husband if he would please put the scale where I couldn't reach it. I had hoped that he hadn't ... but he did! LOL so when i was weak this morning, I couldn't weigh myself :) I thank him, so so much, for his support! 

Today is not day three, and things are going well ... I will blog later about today!!

UNTIL THEN see ya on the flip side of skinny ;-)

NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment