Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Better this Morning

Date:         Saturday 6 August 2011
Weather:   overcast (48 at 10am)
Weight:     199lbs

Today? I am doing okay! I got some rest last night, and that felt good. Sleep is good! I am learning that sleep deprives the body, so your body stresses, which creates cortisol, which, of course, creates fat that is primarily stored in the abdomen. What a GREAT reason to get more sleep! So last night I got more sleep. Feel more awake today. My advocare is being ordered this weekend, so I am expecting it by the end of next week (woop woop). I am wanting to start my advocare next Saturday. I figure if I start on a weekend when I am at home for two day, then my body can adjust some before I get back to work on Monday. Some guy is supposed to be meeting up with me today, hopefully, to sell me a baby back pack carrier ma jig. This way, I am hoping that I will be able to start walking with my husband more. In my mind if I feel guilty that he is going to be the one carrying the baby, but I am also working on letting that stress go. He OFFERED to do it! And he is stronger than I am. An extra 30 pounds on his back will help him push himself harder, while I am pushing myself hard enough. 

Breakfast this morning was 2 hard boiled eggs, and I have a banana here, too. I brought a water bottle today, and will drink only water and tea. For lunch I have two more hard boiled eggs and a salad with just a LITTLE light ranch salad dressing. I plan to dip my fork in the ranch before each bite of salad, opposed to actually drizzling it on the salad. From my reading, this is a GREAT way to cut back on caloric intake. I am not sure about snack? I think we have apples in the fridge in back, and I will have peanut butter in my drawer (more protein). I am off work at 4 today, so I plan on doing SOMETHING active this evening. Even if we don't get the baby carrier, I will take Ashton for a walk in his stroller. It's hard to walk with my husband, sometimes, because he doesn't enjoy the same areas that I do. I don't  mind walking on the path along the highway; he feels exposed. We try to go to the school tracks, but this time of year the sports are in session and they are normally occupied. That only leaves the hill, and having the two son's can make that VERY difficult. I am still worried that even if we do get the carrier that Ashton will fuss and whine because he wants to do it himself. He is a very independent child :-/ 

Well, ta ta for now! I am going to get myself to work, concentrate on not concentrating on food, and HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

See ya'll on the flip side ;-)

NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment