Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MAX PHASE: Day 4 of 14

Whew! I made it through the ten day cleanse!!!! And now I'm on to the 14 day Max Phase full force!!! It is so super simple, and I have actually cut back on my eating (too. much. food!) I am getting up in the morning and making my spark and taking my first yellow pack of the MNS supplement pack strip. I go and get ready for work: shower, hair, make-up, get dressed (which is so much easier now that my clothes are fitting me). Here is me this morning :D




I feel GREAT about how I look :) But being a chunky girl for so long, I've learned how to dress to my size, and hide what I want hidden!! So I decided to do another tighter top shoot :-/ still pretty ewww (to me!) but there has definitely been a change in seven days (day 7 of the cleanse to day 4 of the max phase = seven days)







I am looking forward to what the next week is going to bring me, and then the next month! and how i will look and feel next summer :D (speaking of which ... I need to figure out something for winter! anybody got an elliptical or stationary bike they'd like to donate to a great cause?!)

Gotta get my butt in gear here at the office ... see you all on the flip side of skinny <3 NiCo

PS go to my spark store, buy spark! if you pay via check or cash you can get 10% off AND free shipping through the end of the month :D got questions about the products LET ME KNOW! Wanna try Spark or Slam?! LET ME KNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment