Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Max Phase Day 11: 4 days to go!!

I am feeling GREAT! Not so sure about the whole weight loss thing, but I have also been working on toning my body. 

I have been using the Ab Wheel on my knees going out as far as I can. I do 4 or 5 reps and do 2 or 3 reps throughout the day (they are super hard, fyi)

On top of that, I have been doing crunches, with my knees in the air, and reaching the opposite elbow across to the other knee. I am doing 20-35 reps of these once or twice in a set and once or twice a day.

I do step on the scale from time to time and I am holding 193/194. So no loss, but clothes are fitting me SO FREAKING GOOD! I am wearing a jacket today that "i can wear this, just don't button it" and guess what? I CAN BUTTON IT NOW! Check me out!!!!






Lookin' good in my suit :-D

I made some changes to my diet, though. I was consuming only 1200 calories a day (well, trying to) and myfitnesspal.com divied out my carbs, protein, and fats in such a way where I was CONSTANTLY going over and fats and protein and ALWAYS under on carbs. So I revamped my consumption based on the "moderate ii" calorie division. I am now consuming 1,500 a day goal (SO much more manageable, and still leaves a 700-800 calorie deficit a day excluding exercise). I changed my carbs to 55%, Protein to 25%, and fats to 20%. Yesterday I ate normal, actually felt satisfied, NOT guilty about my consumption, and I ate right on target! It felt good :) No reason to set myself up to fail! (Hell, I like to eat! How DARE I force myself to consume the MINIMUM recommended caloric intake?!)

so yeah, feeling good, looking good, sleeping good, dreaming good ... now? just keeping myself going :)

See you on the flip side of skinny

:)NiCo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and I've been tanning :D I am up to 10 minutes in the HOT BED ;-) I have a week left of a month straight (going 4 days a week) and then I'm gonna start going twice a week :) I'm gonna be skinny AND tan by my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome i believe
    in the tan makes ya feel good Ü

    ReplyDelete