Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 12, 2011

end of day one

well i spaced pictures ... oops LOL but I did well! Travis surprised me with lunch in town :) he crammed a tomato with a can of tuna, added some spiced and roasted it :) he even brought me a pickle! I didn't get an afternoon snack because I didn't get to come home, but I was just fine! I had a spark when I got home, with emergen-c in it, and it was oh so good! dinner I had 2 chicken tenderloins that travis spiced up just right, cooked in a pan with barely any olive oil, and then I had green beans and half a tomato. I took 6 omega-plex before dinner, about 30-45 minutes 'til. That's a lotta pills! I just had a banana for night time snack, and I have consumed 1,111 calories today. myfitnesspal.com is yelling at me for not consuming enough ... is my metabolism going to slow down and go in to starvation mode during this 10 day cleanse?! I sure hope not! I am, however, looking forward to the max phase where more foods are introduced ... I need to look at make sure, but i'm sure hoping I can have cheese again during that phase!

But for now I am going to try to stretch out my pinched nerve, gonna take my herbal cleanse pills around 11 (it's almost 10 now) and then head to bed around midnight. If i don't get my zumba in in the AM before Ash gets up, then I am going to plan for his first nap! I am going to 20 minutes Zumba and then play Kinect Adventure for a while. gotta go see Dad tomorrow too and talk to him about getting his stuff on eBay from the pawn shop ...

Well ... I think that's it for tonight! ... not looking forward to the damn fiber drink in the AM, but at least I'm prepared for it this time!!

:) goodnight! see ya on the flip side of skinny

NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment