Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cleanse Phase Days 9 & 10

So I fell off the blogging band wagon, but here I am :) Today is day 4 of the Max Phase, and I FINALLY got some pictures upload and ready to load up for your viewing pleasure (?) :)

As most of you know I ended the 10 day cleanse with a loss of 6 pounds, plus the 2 pounds that I lost the 5 days before beginning the phase, for a total loss of 8 pounds in 2 weeks (holy crap!) I am now day 4 of the max phase, and can weigh in again on Monday. I am HOPING for another 5-7 pounds during this phase :) and then have a goal of 5 pounds a month until I reach my goal of 30 pounds lost :) THIS IS SO DOABLE!!

Here are my pics from Day 9 ...


Not doing too shabby at this point! It helps, though, when you got clothes that fit! The jeans are a size 12 Carhart Curvy fit, and that top is a size 18 (yay for being barrel chested ... NOT!).

Day 10 I don't look too shabby either, and was SUPER stoked about my weight loss! I would have to say that I followed the diet 90% of the time (didn't do perfect, but did for the most part).



And the coolest thing that I saw was the difference in the way that my clothes fit :-D

DAY 1                                  VS                                 DAY 10

Still don't look great ... but there is a definite improvement, in a short ten days!!!!!!! THAT in itself is very encouraging!! If I ca do that in ten days, imagine what I can do in 4 months!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment