Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day one at an end

Not so good day!

Did OK eating, though not the best. Didn't keep up on my water intake :-/ watching "Heavy", which isn't helping emotionally.

My husband is doing SO GREAT on his weight loss; I find myself jealous of him. He spends all day with the boys, I do not. So in the evening he can leave and go on his 3 mile uphill hike!! Me? I can't go out and exercise. I feel guilty being gone 9 hours a day a work, with only 4 evening hours with my kids. I feel selfish even considering spending any of those hours on myself. In my mind my exercise options are 6am or 10pm. But I also have homework, plus daily work obligations that I need sleep for!! WHEN am I supposed to exercise? WHEN is it my time for me??

Travis said we'd figure something out. I'm sure we will. But tonight all I want to do is cry from discouragement! I want a month in an exclusive weight loss resort followed by 5 months of a personal trainer!!!

Tomorrow is a new day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment