Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 19, 2011

all "DRESSED" up

Hey All!!

I am holding right around 190 pounds (12 pounds down from my start weight on 8-5-11) and am feeling GREAT! I have been taking Coreplex with Iron and LeptiLean. I have more energy to get things done, I am sleeping better at night, and my eating is so controlled (I actually have to force myself to eat).  


I just finished my last assignment for my last class today and am now out of school until October 2nd :-D (almost 2 full weeks) THIS week I am going to bust ass and step up the pace on my elliptical and try to drop 5 pounds THIS week! I weighed myself this morning and I was right between 190/191 (analog scale ... I SO need a digital one) and want to be around 185 by next Monday :)

I went out and bought a dress the other day (second hand ... yay pick 'n' pay). I don't own any "dresses" other than two black cocktail dress up types of dresses, so this was VERY new for me :-D and I WORE IT!! And felt GREAT in it ALL day :-D (a bit breezy ;-) lol)

Here are some pics....





I measured myself the other day as well ... this is what I got ..

Bust (around my rib cage) 42"
Waist (at skinniest point) 37"
Hips (at widest point) 41"

ALMOST a perfect hour glass ;-)

I took a pic of my hair the other day (the back of my head cause I don't have a mirror to see what it looks like LMAO) and I really liked how it looked (not just the hair, but my back in general ... always been an eww spot for me)

I'm not there YET but I am VERY pleased with how my body is progressing and changing :)

And my health ... I feel SO good!!

I'll see ya on the flip side of skinny!!! Stay Healthy :) NiCo

No comments:

Post a Comment