Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 26, 2011

Holding Steady!

I am doing pretty okay :-D had a KILLER weekend full of GREAT food! GREAT friends! GREAT drinks!!! Not even going to weigh myself in this week :-P HAHAHAHAHA

got a new digital scale :) Where my old scale was "around" 190 ... I weighed in at 191.6 (not too shabby!) and am looking forward to getting down to 185 by the 1st (well, i say the 1st, but actually the 3rd, since I weigh in on Monday's) 

However ... regardless of my slowed weight loss, I still feel great and feel like I look great! 

See for yourself :-D






MY PLAN:


Eating Less
Exercising More


HAHAHAHAHA easier said than done! No more alcohol during the work week (weekends only ... cutting out empty calories)


Daily Exercise (for a minimum of 20 minutes). Not just "I was active while cleaning" exercise, but actually stopping and doing something active (like my elliptical)


LOVING the LeptiLean! 


NEED MORE SPARK!


:-D Gotta Run!!


See you all on the flip side of skinny ;-)

~NiCo






No comments:

Post a Comment